Perhaps you’ve heard of the Whizzy Wheel but you have NO idea what it even is or why it’s quickly becoming one of the top selling products in the automotive industry.
What does it do? How long does it last? Is it worth the investment?
I can answer all of the above.
I developed the Whizzy Wheel after years of aggravation of trying to remove car decals by scraping, prying, peeling and using harsh chemicals that can damage the environment. After countless inquiries from clients over the years, I KNEW there had to be an easier way!
How many of you have spent hours trying to scrape off a car decal with a metal blade only to end up damaging the surface or worse, cutting yourself? Or wasted an entire afternoon trying to pry off a stubborn window sticker with your fingers, ruining your fingernails and inventing new swear words in the process?
Or used harsh chemicals that ended up causing more harm than good? Now, thanks to the Whizzy Wheel you can have your weekends back to relax and enjoy time with family and friends!
My experience of over 20 years in the family owned and operated vinyl lettering and sign business has taught me a great deal about the exact science of removing stubborn car decals that were bonded to windows and car surfaces after prolonged exposure to extreme weather conditions.
The Whizzy Wheel has saved hours of swearing, peeling and scraping and has received rave reviews from my customers.
So what kind of jobs can the Whizzy Wheel undertake? Good question. You can use the Whizzy Wheel to perform the following tasks.
● remove car dealership signs from new or leased vehicles
● remove logos from business vehicles
● remove signage from boats without damaging the surface
● remove old car decals from windows and car exterior surfaces
● remove team logos, etc from the floor of sporting events
● remove gum, dead insects, bird droppings, etc from car seating, windows, etc
Another question I am often asked is how long will the Whizzy Wheel last?
There is no definitive answer as every case is different. It would depend on the size and age of the sticker or decal itself, the manufacturing company, the materials of which is was made and to which type of conditions it was exposed.
But the good news is that the Whizzy Wheel is affordable and is the fastest way to remove stickers and decals, so you just simply replace it when it’s time.
And we also offer a 100% money back guarantee so if you are not completely satisfied with the Whizzy Wheel the first time you use it, you can return it for a full refund. We are that confident of it’s success!
Now that we’ve got your attention let me give you a quick overview of to operate the Whizzy Wheel do accomplish any of the aforementioned tasks.
1. Make sure the area is free of debris that could cause damage to the surface.
2. Simply hook up the Whizzy Wheel to an ordinary electric drill using the arbor supplied by us.
3. Set the drill to 2500-4000 rpm and fire it up.
4. Place the Whizzy Wheel on the desired surface and move it back and forth and watch in amazement as the decal disappears like magic!
5. Do the Whizzy Dance and send us your video. We want to share in your joy!
And here are a few hints I have picked up from over the years:
1. Always test a discrete surface first.
2. Never use the Whizzy Wheel on plastic surfaces. If you wish to remove a sticker from a plastic surface, we also sell a plastic razor blade for such occasions. This will save you from using a sharp metal blade which will scratch the surface and possibly cause you injury in the process.
3. Put on a pair of safety goggles to protect your eyes.
4. If there is any remaining residue, you can use a citrus degreaser which you can purchase at Home Depot. If you are environmentally aware, you can opt for something save for the ozone like Eucalypt Oil.
It’s that easy. The Whizzy Wheel can save you a lot of time, frustration and hard earned cash! Check out our website and make your purchase today! You won’t regret it!