Everyone is planting advertisements on public signage these days…posters, flyers..and even stickers. The former are easy to remove but the latter can present somewhat of a challenge. You may have tried to pry them off with your fingernails to no avail..only to leave you annoyed as you stare at your chipped fingernails. What if I told you that is a much simpler solution that will save you time and money?
Removing stickers from public and street signs is really a breeze, but most people do not know the correct way to do so. They simply try to pry it off with their bare hands or scrape it off with a sharp metal object.
Think about it. These decals have been baked onto those signs from constant exposure to the elements, extreme heat or extreme cold can adhere the sticker to the surface so it’s almost impossible to remove…or so you think!
You certainly don’t want to cut yourself on a metal razor blade…or damage public property so you need to find a less harmful solution. One where you won’t end up with a fine for damaging public property or resulting in personal injury.
The debate over sticker removal has been one I know only too well. With over 20 years in the sign business, family owned and operated, I have spent countless hours trying to peel, pry, scrape and tear decals from cars, windows, signs and dozens of other surfaces. After hours of frustration and inventing new swear words, I finally found a solution.
Introducing the Whizzy Wheel Plastic Blade!
Not only is it safer than a metal razor, it’s also convenient and easy to carry around. It can save you hours of scraping and chipping away at signage with your finger nails.
However, the Whizzy Plastic Blade is best for smaller and discrete jobs, or delicate surfaces
And for bigger signs, say bigger than your average street sign, you can use my other invention…the Whizzy Wheel. It has been my pride and joy!
The Whizzy Wheel safely and easily remove any decal or sticker without scratching the surface or causing bodily harm.
How does this work..you might be asking…simple…here is a quick guide on how to use the Whizzy Wheel.
1. Purchase the Whizzy Wheel on our website! http://decalstickerremover.com/
2. Wipe down the surface area to make sure it is free of dust or debris so as not to scratch the surface.
3. Hook the Whizzy Wheel up to a standard household drill using the arbor provided in the packaging and power it on to 2500-4000 rpm.
4. Apply the Whizzy Wheel to the surface and slowly move it in a back and forth motion until the sticker disappears like magic!
5. Use the Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade along with citrus degreaser or Eucalyptus Oil to remove any residue remaining on the sign.
And just to help you out, here a few helpful hints to remember while using the Whizzy Wheel
1. Protect your eyes from flyaway debris. Always wear safety glasses or goggles.
2. Always make sure the area is free of debris before using the Whizzy Wheel.
3. Never use a metal razor blade, pocketknife or other sharp object to remove stickers as this will harm the surface…and potentially you as well! Use the Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade instead!
4. Never use the Whizzy Wheel on plastic surfaces/signs. This is why I invented the Whizz Wheel Plastic Razor Blade!
Ever since the Whizzy Wheel has been around, I have recieved nothing but rave reviews (feel free to check out the testimonials on our website!) Prior to the Whizzy Wheel, I had received countless calls, emails and customer inquiries as to the safest, cheapest and most convenient way to remove decals or stickers from a variety of surfaces.
Now I have nothing but satisfied customers! And just in case you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of either the Whizzy Wheel or the Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade, we offer a 100% money back guarantee!
So what are you waiting for? We all want our signage to look neat and professional. It’s safe and easy to remove them with either the Whizzy Wheel for glass signs (such as storefronts) or plastic signs (such as publi signs).
Head on over to my website and order your Whizzy Wheel and Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade today. And be sure to send us video footage of your Whizzy Dance after you have successfully removed stickers from your signage!