How to Remove Old Stickers from Trucks and Buses
With the many years of experience that I have in the signage business, I have received lots and lots of enquiries about how to remove stickers and decals from company trucks and buses without damaging the surface.
I can honestly say that I have found an amazingly simple solution that can save you time, money and irritation when removing old stickers from the surface of such vehicles.
That’s right! You read that correctly! No need to adjust your screen!
After spending years and wasting hours of precious company time trying to peel off decals from a wide range of surfaces (windows, trucks and buses) by either using my fingernails, a hair dryer, metal razor blade (OUCH!) or harsh chemicals, I KNEW there had to be a better way!!
I am sure that you too have spent hours trying to think of safe ways to pry off stickers and decals from company and/or personal vehicles. There is a simple solution: The Whizzly Wheel!
It’s an innovative product that I myself created! It makes removing those decals so easy you won’t believe you didn’t think of purchasing one sooner…and here’s how it works:
- Get yourself a wheezly wheel and a drill that is in a perfect working condition. The appropriate type of drill to use in this case is the standard domestic drill.
- You should then fasten the Whizzy Wheel to the standard domestic drill.
- Adjust the drill to between 2500 and 4000 revolutions per minute, start it and start working on the decals, vinyl signs and on the surface of trucks and buses. You should use moderate pressure on the drill and the decals should be gone in a few minutes.
- If you are satisfied with the results, you may as well send us a feedback.
And (free of charge) here are some helpful hints to make your Whizzy Wheel experience easy…and fun!
- Always test a non-discrete surface before each use
- Wear safety goggles to protect your eyes
- Always wipe the intended surface area clean of debris first. Excess dirt and dust can leave unnecessary scratches on the surface.
- NEVER use sharp metal objects, such as metal razor blade or pocket knives on the surface of trucks and buses. This will cause damage to the vehicle.and you as you may cut yourself in the process! Safety first!
- Never use the Whizzy Wheel on plastic or fiberglass surfaces. For these, I highly recommend the Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade!
- Use the aforementioned blade to remove any excess residue after Whizzy Wheel has done its job!
- If you need to use a chemical for ANY reason, I recommend using citrus degreaser or eucalyptus oil, for those who are concerned about the ozone!
- Use an electric drill as opposed to a battery-operated hand-held device. It just works better!
Still not convinced! What if I told you that the Whizzy Wheel comes with a 100% money back guarantee! And you can always check our website, http://decalstickerremover.com/for customer testimonials!
And if you’re STILL not certain that the Whizzy Wheel is for you, here are some other ways you can put this highly innovative product to good use:
- Remove those annoying “for sale” or car dealership decals and signage from newly purchased vehicles
- Remove ads and team logos from sporting venues (floors, doors, signs, etc)
- Remove company logos and ads from RV’s, boats, etc
- Remove stickers from signs, doors, windows and storefronts
- Remove goo, gunk, bird (and rodent) droppings from seating, doors, windows and other surfaces
- Remove decals from any vehicle window or exterior surface without damaging the paint or surface
- Remove stickers from bicycles, mopeds and motorcycles without scratching the paint job.
So what are you waiting for? Thousands of satisfied customers CAN’T be wrong? I can personally attest to this! Like I said, I am so confident that you will be blown away by how efficiently and effortlessly the Whizzy Wheel removes those old ads, logos and vinyl signs from your company vehicles that I promised your money back, right? So how can you go wrong?
Purchase your Whizzy Wheel and Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade today and remove those decals from truck and buses surfaces! Save yourself hours of valuable company time and money, not to mention unnecessary frustration! I look forward to hearing from you!