Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you can not find an answer to your question below, please contact us via email@example.com , live chat at the bottom of the page or via phone for USA customers on 011 61 421 001 613 or 0421 001 613
a) For orders within the United States, Canada, United Kingdom or Australia, your
product will be delivered within 3 – 5 business days.
b) For orders outside of United States, Canada and United Kingdom and Australia, your product will be delivered within 6 – 11 business days.
A. How many wheels will I need to complete my job
As a guide, please see the first video on the homepage. This job used a single Wonder Wheel to remove the decals and viny l lettering from both sides of the car. The size of the decals are approximately
– This car has 9 decals which are approximately 30 x 7 inches (75 x 17 cm’s).
– The job would take about 15 minutes to complete
B. Can the Wonder Wheel be used on Boats
If you are going to remove a vinyl or a decal from a boat, that is made from fiber glass, then the Wonder Wheel can be used, though you need to be careful not to apply to much pressure.
As Fiber glass is a softer compound more care needs to be taken. We recommend using:
- Large areas of Decals or Vinyl to remove: use the Wonder Wheel, though apply a light pressure when removing the Decal. If there is any slight scuff marks, a cutting polish (that can be bought from your local supermarket or auto-shop) will work.
- Small areas of Decals or Vinyl to remove: use the Wonder Blade. It is very effective and as made of plastic, it won’t mark the surface. The only drawback is that it’s slower, so more suited to smaller areas.
C. What surfaces can the product be used on?
1. Removing Stickers, Decals and Vinyl from Cars, Windows and Signs
2. . Pick up trucks: removing advertisements and company logo’s
3. Boats: this one of our most popular applications. As a lot of boat are made from fibre glass which scratches so easily, the Wonder Blades plastic blade is perfect as easily removes the decal without scratching the surface
– see Answer ”Can the Wonder Wheel be used on Boats for further details”
4. Trucks: advertising and logos on side tarpaulins
5.. Motorcycles: take off transfers and stickers on petrol tanks. Also works a treat to remove stickers from motor cycle helmets
6.Basketball courts / wooden floors: remove team logo’s and sponsorship advertisements from the floors. We recommend the Wonder Blade for this job
7. Window cleaners: lots of our customers use the Wonderblade to remove gum, goo, bugs, insects and bird poo from windows
8. Buses: remove gum and goo from the seats and floors, bugs off the windows and
stickers placed on the back of seats
9. Schools: you name it, its used here. Cafeteria for food spills. School tables to remove gum
D. When should I use the Wonder Wheel versus the Wonder blade
Large areas of Decals or Vinyl to remove: use the Wonder Wheel, though apply a light pressure when removing the Decal. If there is any slight scuff marks, a cutting polish (that can be bought from your local supermarket or auto-shop) will work
Small areas or very sensitive surfaces: use the Wonder Blade. It is very effective and as made of plastic, it won’t mark the surface. The only drawback is that it is slower, so more suited to smaller jobs
E. Does the Wonder Wheel also remove the adhesive / glue from the surface?
The Wonder Wheel will also remove most of the adhesive when the decal is removed. For any remaining glue or adhesive substance you can use a citrus degreaser product or we recommend Eucalyptus oil as this is a naturally made product that will not affect your hands.
The Wonder Blade does not remove the adhesive when the decal is removed.
F. Delivery time
For orders within the United States or Australia, your product will be delivered within 3 – 4 business days.
For orders outside of United States and Australia, your product will be delivered within 6 – 10 business days.
G. Where we are located
We are based in Sydney Australia. Most of our orders are for international customers and we have a reliable distribution company. (see above for delivery times)
H. Do you have outlets in the United States or Europe.
We only offer our product online and use a reliable transport carrier (see above for delivery times)
I. I would like to order more than 1 Wonder Wheel
The order form at the bottom of the home page (www.decalstickerremover.com) allows you to order more than 1 Wonder Wheel or Blade