Terms & Conditions
This privacy statement applies to Wonder Products (WP) and any of its affiliates which control and make use of visitor information collected via this site.
1. Personal details provided by WP via electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
2. However, WP may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
3. Each of these communications will have a ‘opt-out’ message so you can choose not to receive further WP communications.
WP generally uses personal information to:
1. Provide you with products or services you have requested;
2. personalise and customise your experiences on the WP website;
3. provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the WP website; and
4. give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘e-newsletters’ from WP.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to this Website, you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that this site contains links to other sites, which may not be governed by this privacy statement.
If you wish to opt out of communications to WP, please contact us via the navigation bar.
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the Web site. The site collects only personally identiWPble information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors. Such information may consist of, but is not limited to, your name, current job title, company address, email address and telephone and fax numbers.
We do not usually seek sensitive information (e.g., data relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health, or sexual orientation) from visitors. We will, where necessary, obtain visitors¡¦ explicit consent to collect and use such information
Personal information is used only for limited purposes. For example, when you register with the Web site to gain access to premium content or request future communications, we may use the information you submit to create a personal profile to customize our response to further requests or inquiries. We may also use the information to personalize your Web site experience.
We will ensure that our marketing activities comply with applicable law, and implement procedures to obtain necessary consents before sending you email containing information about WP service offerings. You may at any time request that we discontinue sending you such materials.
We have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by visitors from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
WP reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract or agreement between WP and any user visiting the Web site or providing identifying information of any kind.