So you just purchased your dream car!
Whether it’s a vintage vehicle, next year’s hottest new model, or even a used car that you’ve had your eye on for some time, it’s now your pride and joy!
However, it can be quite frustrating to have a car that is covered with annoying stickers and decals, such as the “For sale” tags. If you purchased a car that bears such decals and stickers, you must be looking for the most appropriate method to get rid of the stickers and decals without scratching the beautiful paintwork. While many people will advise you on various decals removal strategies, not all are applicable to the surface of a car.
What if I told you that there was a safe and easy way? What if you don’t have to mess up the paintwork on your latest acquisition or even damage your fingernails trying to pry away those decals that are plastered all over your gorgeous new car? That would be magnificent wouldn’t it?
I can personally know there is a MUCH easier way to peel off those automotive decals for the past 20 years as we had a family sign business.
As such, I know a lot about taking stickers and decals off cars.
Over the years, I have had many comments from customers who have either damaged their vehicle or caused self harm trying to pry off stickers with metal razor blades and other sharp surfaces.
Or they used those harsh chemical abrasives, in an attempt to remove either stickers or decals from car surfaces that totally ate off their paintwork and permanently damaged their vehicle.
Personally, I got frustrated a couple of times while removing stickers and decals, but eventually came up with a more appropriate method. The method entails using a Whizzy Wheel!
“So, Peter, what is the Whizzy Wheel and how does it work?” you might be asking.
It’s easy…just follow these simple instructions and I guarantee positive results!
- Get yourself your a Whizzy Wheel and a Plastic Razor Blade (amazon link)
- Attach the Whizzy Wheel to a household drill using the arbor included in your purchase.
- Adjust the drill to between 2500 and 4000 revolutions per minute prior to operating it.
- Start the drill and gently apply the Whizzy Wheel on the decal surface. This will remove the stickers and or decals without damaging the car paintwork.
- The entire process should take about 10-15 minutes…can you believe it? No more wasted weekends trying to peel off car decals. You can have your life back again!
The entire process should take about 10-15 minutes…can you believe it? No more wasted weekends trying to peel off car decals. You can have your life back again!
And here are some useful hints to make the job a little easier:
- Do not use the Whizzy Wheel on plastic surfaces. For these jobs, I highly recommend using the Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade.
- Always clean the surface before applying the Whizzy Wheel as this will prevent scratches that can be caused by excess dust or debris.
- I suggest using the Whizzy Wheel with a standard electric drill.
- If there is any remaining residue after using the Whizzy Wheel you can use the Whizzy Wheel Plastic Razor Blade to remove the excess adhesive. NEVER EVER use a metal razor blade or other sharp metal surface on your vehicle as this can cause damage to the car…and possibly cut yourself in the process!
- Wear safety goggles to protect your eyes at all times when operating the Whizzy Wheel.
So go ahead, order your Whizzy Wheel today! The best part is that I am so certain that you will be completely happy with your purchase that I offer a 100% money back guarantee.
And you are always welcome to contact me with any comments, questions or concerns.
I love hearing feedback from satisfied customers who are glad to have their weekends free once more!